How do I edit my Gun or Equipment Advert

Firstly, you will need to log in to your guntrader.uk account. If you are cant remember your password then read our “How to reset your Password” article.

Editing a Gun advert

You can edit your advert at any time, firstly, you will need to log in to your guntrader.uk account. Once logged in you will see “ACCOUNT OVERVIEW” across the middle. Underneath are tabs the first from the left is “GUN ADVERTS” this tab should be green, if not select it.

You should then see a list of all your adverts under three sections “Unpaid”, “For Sale”, “Sold” and “Expired”. Find the advert you would like to edit. Tip you can use the filters and sorting fields (1), between the “New Gun Advert” and “Pay for Selected Adverts” buttons. Once found you can click the edit button to the right hand side of the gun details (2). This will take you to the gun details page. For guidance on filling out the advert details please read our article “How do I create a gun advert?”.

If you continue past the details page you can add more photographs. To save the changes click the “Save & Continue” button which will take you to a preview page.

Editing an equipment advert

Once logged in you will see the “ACCOUNT OVERVIEW” title, below this are a row of tabs the second option in from the left is “EQUIPMENT ADVERTS”, Select this tab. When selected it should be highlighted green.

Listed below should be all of your live equipment adverts.

You should then see a list of all your adverts. They will be under three sections “Unpaid”, “For Sale”, “Sold” and “Expired”. Find the advert you would like to edit. Tip you can use the filters and sorting fields (1), between the “New Gun Advert” and “Pay for Selected Adverts” buttons. Once found you can click the edit button (2) to the right hand side of the gun details.

This will take you to the gun details page. For guidance on filling out the advert details please read our article “How do I create an Advert Equipment Parts and Accessories?“.

What next

You have now updated your advert, read some of our other articles to see what else you can achieve through guntrader. How to mark a item as sold, create a Wanted Advert Save your searches or Optimise your adverts.