Kreighoff K80 Parcours Review

The Kreighoff K80 Parcours was a gun made to handle quickly and give a comfortable feel when shooting those fast targets. The Parcours newly designed stock and forearm provides a slimmer and more fitted mount. This gun also comes with 10-year warranty if brought from new! What’s not to love?

Kreighoff K80 Parcours Review

Specifications

Make Kreighoff
Model K80 Parcours Aspray Scroll
Orientation Right Handed
Barrel 32″
Choke 5/8 7/8
Condition S/H
kreighoff shotguns
kreighoff k80 parcours
kreighoff shotguns for sale
shotguns for sale 
shotgun review 
over and under shotguns 
shotguns 
review

Dealer Feedback

Rob from Coombe Farm Sporting

The Krieghoff K80 Parcours is a really nice fast-handling gun, very well suited to game shooting. Some people do like to shoot the Parcours at clays, but I generally hear people saying they prefer the K80 Super Sport for clay shooting as it is a bit heavier and handles better.

They are an incredibly reliable gun and a good value-for-money shotgun. We have always had a very impressive service from Alan Rhone when we have sent them for services, and they are superior steel proofed so future-proofed too.

I have personally shot the K80 Parcours and I personally wasn’t a massive fan because I prefer a heavier barrel and a heavier gun as a whole. But what do I know, I can’t shoot any shotgun well, but we all like to look good missing!!

Gunsmith Feedback

Alan from Alan Rhone

What are the three main things that tend to go wrong with these guns? And why?

There are no main issues that tend to go wrong with these guns and there isn’t a single item that could be said to be a common issue.

What should a buyer look for when looking at this gun?

A buyer should look for a well-maintained gun for example, cracks, scratches, pitting of the barrels, etc as well as, update to date service history. If there are pitted barrels on these guns, it is a first sign of a poorly maintained gun.

What is your overall opinion on the design and mechanisms that make this gun?

The base design of the action and mechanism has been continually refined since this model was first introduced and that continues today. The result is a proven action that is well-known for reliability and durability.

Do you think this gun is fairly priced for what it offers you as a shooter?

In terms of new guns, those who generally visit the factory come back and say that they are surprised the guns do not cost more when they consider the work that goes into building them. As for used guns, we cannot comment as the prices do tend to vary throughout the trade.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.