Here we have a classic example of top-of-the-range English gun making. These Purdey sidelock ejectors were built in 1890 for William Walrond, 1st Baron Waleran Parliamentary Secretary to the Treasury under The Marquess of Salisbury from June 1895 to Auguist 1902 then Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster from August 1902 umtil December 1905.
The guns are choked 5/8 & 5/8 and 3/4 & 3/4, feature 2.5" chambers and have very pretty stocks. They are complete in the makers double oak and leather gun case.
- Purdey, James
- Right Handed
- 14 ½"
- 2 1/2
- Park Street Guns
- 1-2 Park Street Lane, Park Street, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL2 2NE
- 01727-XXX XXX