This is a rare and fantastic opportunity to own a near new fully customised Gen 2 Ruger Precision Enhanced bolt action rifle chambered in .308 Winchester.
The rifle is in my opinion brand new as it has never fired apart from the proof house test firing when the stock rifle came into the country from America. The main reasons for me not using the rifle is partly due to me having to wait 1 year for the Gen 2 Vortex Viper Pst FFP scope and accessories to arrive in the UK due to their popularity in the United States for which I was one of the first receive it. Furthermore, over Christmas my rifle club did not organise any shoots. My final reason is I now do far more clay pigeon shooting as opposed to target rifle shooting and so it seems a great shame to have such an awesome rifle just sitting in the safe not being used to its full capabilities.
As the photographs show the rifle has the scope fitted to it and torqued to the recommended settings from Vortex; however, I can confirm it has only been bore sighted and not zeroed at the range due to the above circumstances.
For those who are not already aware of how well made the Standard Ruger Precision rifle is here is just some of the features which make it such an effective long range target tool:
1. In-line recoil path manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock, not through a traditional bedding system, providing maximum accuracy potential.
2. Cold hammer-forged chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber.
3. Patented multi-magazine interface functions interchangeably with AICS and M110/SR-25/DPMS/Magpul-style magazines (works with some M14 magazines).
4. Medium-contour (.75" at the muzzle) barrel features a Ruger Precision Rifle Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimizing noise and blast to the sides of the shooter.
5. 20 MOA Picatinny rail secured with four, # 8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
6. "Upper" receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel to minimize distortion.
7. "Lower" magazine well halves are precision machined from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminium and are Type III hard coat anodized for maximum durability.
8. Three-lug bolt with 70° throw features dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full diameter bolt body. Bolt body is nitrided for corrosion resistance, smooth operation and durability.
9. Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation, with a 5/16"-24 thread pattern for easy replacement. Bolt disassembly tool is stored in the Ruger Precision Rifle® Billet Aluminium Bolt Shroud for easy striker channel cleaning.
What makes this specific rifle even more amazing are the upgrades which have been added to it making it a truly unique and purpose built long range target rifle.
1 x GEN 2 RUGER PRECISION RIFLE ENHANCED 20 INCH - .308 WIN
1 x TIMNEY RUGER PRECISION RIFLE 2 STAGE TRIGGER - Curved
1 x SEEKINS PRECISION AR-15/M16 SP3R V3 KEYMOD FREEFLOAT QUAD RAIL- 15" length
1 x SEEKINS PRECISION AR-15 Ambidextrous Safety Kit Red
1 x MAGPUL AR-15 PRS GEN3 PRECISION STOCK COLLAPSIBLE BLACK
1 x MAGPUL AR-15 MOE K2+ GRIP Polymer Black
2 x MAGPUL PMAG – 10 round magazines (7.62x51)
1 x VORTEX 30MM VIPER PST GEN 2 5 - 25 x 50mm EBR 2-C MRAD (First Focal Plane) - No PST-5258
1 x Pair of VORTEX 30MM PRECISION MOUNTS (1.45 inch height) – No PMR–30-145
1 x VORTEX 30MM (Low Profile Bubble Level) - No LBL-30
1 x Pair of VORTEX DEFENDER FLIP UP Caps- No 0-50 & E-10
1 x VORTEX SV-5 SCOPE MAGNIFICATION THROW LEVER – No SV-5
1 x HAWKE WEAVER attached Bubble LEVEL
If you have any questions regarding this unique rifle please contact me, ideally via email and I shall endeavour to respond as promptly as possible.
- Custom Precision Enhanced
- Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- 07526-XXX XXX
- 07526-XXX XXX
FRAUD WARNING - Beware when making payments via Bank Transfer. These payments are usually non-refundable and in the event of a dispute you will not be able to reclaim your money. Ensure you know exactly who you are paying before sending money. For the safest experience either use your local dealer, a credit card or pay cash on collection.