Ruger 10/22 VLEH Tactical Target Rifle ATI AR-22 Chassis - Custom Build
- 16.12″ Heavy profile .920" cold hammer forged match-grade barrel with target crown
- 10/22 Target trigger
- 1:16″ RH twist
- Grooves: 6
- Weight: 6.88lbs
- Length of Pull - Fully adjustable collapsible stock
Sold as a custom package including the following:
- Ruger 10/22 VLEH Target Tactical
- ATI AR-22 Stock Conversion Kit
- AimSport Rimfire 22 sound moderator
- 2 x ProMag Archangel Nomad 25 round magazine with removable shroud
- 2 x Ruger BX-15 magazine
- 1 x Additional Ruger BX-1 magazine
- 1 x Hawke Vantage 4-16x50 AO IR (Mildot reticle)
- Hawke 1” Match Mounts 2pc weaver high
- BSA Tactical Carbine Gun Bag/Backpack
- Angled fore-grip FDE
- 2 x Silicone treated gun sock
Also includes the following original items:
- Black Hogue OverMolded stock
- Weaver scope rail
- UTG bipod & swivel stud adaptor
- 1 x Ruger BX-1 magazine
- Ruger padlock & breech flag
- All instruction manuals
Total cost new: £1,400+
This custom built rifle has genuinely fired no more than 1000 rounds and is in exceptional condition, as is every other item included. Please see the cosmetic wear inside the action, as per the photo provided. Please note that this is unavoidable on a powder coated 10-22 (as opposed to stainless steel etc), as simply inserting/removing the magazine, operating the bolt and cleaning the action removes the coating quickly. However, this is totally internal and cannot be seen unless you remove the magazine, lock the bolt, and look into the action from upside down.
This rifle has superb accuracy even with budget ammunition such as cci standard, but if you decide to step up slightly (Eley sport in particular), this will punch 1/2 inch groups at 50m with ease. I've hit 8" steel varmint targets repeatedly at ranges of 200m+ using the ammunition above.
This rifle isn't to be confused with the Ruger 10/22 'Tactical' or 'ATI collapsible' versions that are currently being offered by a select few UK retailers. These rifles are just a standard 10/22, placed in the same ATI chassis, but with none of the additional barrel/trigger improvements etc.
Reluctantly selling following the birth of an incredibly expensive daughter. Will make a fantastic addition to anyones cabinet!
Looking for £900 all in (reasonable offers welcome). Alternatively, I’m willing to sell the gun or other items individually, again reasonable offers welcome.
- 10/22 Custom
- Right Handed
- United States of America
- Warrington, Cheshire
- 07973-XXX XXX
FRAUD WARNING - Beware when making payments via Bank Transfer. These payments are usually non-refundable and in the event of a dispute you will not be able to reclaim your money. Ensure you know exactly who you are paying before sending money. For the safest experience either use your local dealer, a credit card or pay cash on collection.