A fine pair of Churchill XXV 12g Side lock ejector shotguns.
25" barrels engraved '7 Bury Street. St. James, London' with Churchill rib with No's 1 & 2 inlaid in gold. Gold inlaid top lever and automatic safety. Fully engraved with fine acanthus scroll work, 14 1/2" stocks with gold ovals.
In maker's leather case.
Made in 1893, these guns were re-barreled by Churchills in the 1970s and
recently serviced by Rakers of Petworth.
- Churchill, E. J.
- Right Handed
- 14 ½"
- 1/2 & 3/4
- 2 1/2
- 437 & 438
- Reigate Gunmakers Ltd
- 45 Church Street, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 0AD
- 01737-XXX XXX