Beretta ultralight gold, 2016 model, 28" barrel, fixed choke at 1/4 and 3/4. The stock has been shortened from standard to 14"-14 1/4 (I can check if needed) so ideal for lady or smaller stature. The gun has recently had a full service and clean, springs and both firing pins replaced etc. The gun comes in its Beretta plastic case.
The very honest bits (as will be sold as seen), which are reflected in the price-
- There are slight dents and scratches in the wood, the worst of which I have shown in photos as well as small scratches on the barrel, though not very noticeable.
- The gold plate under the stock has the initials "JC" though I believe this can be changed.
- The gun has auto-safety and OCCASIONALLY when firing top barrel first the safety will come on and not allow the bottom barrel to be shot without taking it off again. It shoots perfectly every time if shooting bottom barrel first though, and believe this is an easy and cheap fix. (Bottom barrel tends to be the preference for most anyway!)
- The forend had a crack to the underside which has been repaired by a gunsmith (near impossible to tell) and I have been assured that it would be fine, if not stronger than the wood anyway. It has had no problem on shooting it since and I have heavily reduced the price for this (by much more than the cost of a new forend!)
Great light gun for rough/walked up/pigeon shooting. Any more questions just email/text/call.
- Ultralight Gold
- Right Handed
- 14 ¼"
- 1/4 & 3/4
- 2 3/4
- Brackley, Northamptonshire
- 07960-XXX XXX
- 07960-XXX XXX
FRAUD WARNING - Beware when making payments via Bank Transfer. These payments are usually non-refundable and in the event of a dispute you will not be able to reclaim your money. Ensure you know exactly who you are paying before sending money. For the safest experience either use your local dealer, a credit card or pay cash on collection.