World Champion George Digweed MBE Teams Up with Pro Ferrum

Elevating Gun Care Innovation and Sustainability: World Champion George Digweed MBE Teams Up with Pro Ferrum

Pro Ferrum, the groundbreaking pioneer of biodegradable and environmentally friendly gun care, is excited to announce its dynamic collaboration with none other than the esteemed 28-time World Champion and legendary shotgun shooter, George Digweed MBE.

The fusion of forces between Pro Ferrum and George Digweed, a luminary of the shooting world, has been forged on the anvil of shared commitment to excellence and environmental responsibility.

“At Pro Ferrum, we’re ecstatic to join hands with the iconic George Digweed. His exceptional feats and dedication perfectly resonate with our ethos of innovation and sustainability,” states, Pro Ferrum Ltd’s Managing Director. “This partnership marks a significant turning point for the shooting industry as we partner cutting-edge technology with George Digweed’s unrivalled expertise to represent our brand on a global scale.”

George Digweed’s illustrious career and his embodiment of innovation and excellence in the realm of shooting make this partnership a natural evolution. 

As a World Champion and Pro Ferrum Brand Ambassador, Digweed remarks, “I’ve been an avid user of Pro Ferrum for some time now. When they approached me to champion their brand during my global competitions, I felt honoured and thrilled to accept. Collaborating with Pro Ferrum, a brand that redefines gun care while leading the way in environmental responsibility, is an exciting journey. It’s a product I rely on daily for my guns and equipment. There’s truly nothing quite like it.”

Having clinched an astounding 28 world titles over several decades and setting multiple world records, George Digweed’s position as an icon in the domain of sport shooting remains unassailable. This partnership with Pro Ferrum reinforces his commitment to pushing the boundaries of innovation and achieving the pinnacle of achievement in his field.

Diverging from conventional gun oils, Pro Ferrum’s distinctiveness lies not only in its superior cleaning capabilities but also in its eco-friendliness, derived from plant extracts. It’s biodegradability and skin-friendly composition, certified by Dermatest, set a new standard. The proprietary fluid is a complex marvel that defies convention—it can be seamlessly applied to wet, dry, dirty, or clean surfaces. What sets it apart is its remarkable ability to emulsify water upon contact and encapsulating it, which effectively lifts all traces of moisture from surfaces, such as barrels and actions exposed to damp conditions. Forming an ultra-fine, anti-corrosive shield around and within the gun’s barrel and action, Pro Ferrum redefines gun protection.

Pro Ferrums Brand Ambassador. 28-time World Champion and legendary shotgun shooter, George Digweed MBE.

About Pro Ferrum:

Pro Ferrum is a pioneering force in the gun care industry, revolutionising gun care and maintenance with its innovative, environmentally responsible solutions. The brand’s flagship product, Pro Ferrum gun care fluid, offers unparalleled protection, deep cleaning, and rust prevention. The fluid’s exceptional emulsification properties and eco-friendly composition mark a new era in gun care and maintenance.

About George Digweed MBE:

George Digweed MBE, a 28-time World Champion, is an iconic figure in the world of sport shooting. With a storied career spanning many decades, Digweed’s accomplishments and dedication have cemented his legacy as an unparalleled marksman and a beacon of innovation in his field.

For further insights into the groundbreaking Pro Ferrum gun care fluid, visit their official website: www.proferrumfluid.com, or direct inquiries to enquiries@proferrumfluid.com.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.